Nominee Director/Australian Resident Director Services
The most common reason you require a Nominee Director otherwise known as an Australian Resident Director is to meet the Australian Securities Investment Commission (ASIC) requirements of “having a Director that ordinarily resides in Australia” to create an Australian Company, also known as an Australian Corporation, Pty ltd.
If you are considering expanding into the Australian market either by creating a new Australian entity as a standalone company or as a subsidiary or purchasing an existing Australian company, you will require this service.
POP Business provides Nominee Director/Australian Resident Nominee services to assist you enter the Australian business market.
Other reasons an individual may engage with a Nominee Director is for privacy reasons. The individual may elect a Nominee Director to shield the client’s personal details from public record.
What you can expect:
- Experienced members to meet corporate governance requirements
- Effective corporate management
- Packaged service with Accounting/Tax solutions
Advantages of Nominee Director Services with POP Business
- Cost-effective – when starting or expanding your business into Australia, saving on costs is always important. POP Business provides market-rate prices to ensure you receive your desired result and value for money.
- Keep on top of regulatory requirements – Australia has its own nuanced regulatory system and will require your Australian company to liaise with ASIC and the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). POP Business will maintain communications with these regulatory bodies to ensure you are aware of company actions.
- Professional & proactive – work with POP Business Directors to ensure you are across your new venture and have the communication required to make effective business decisions.
Due Diligence by POP Business
Before accepting any engagement, POP business will require a level of understanding of your existing and proposed business ventures. Information that will be requested:
- Company overview
- Business Plan (formal/informal)
- Information on financial standing
- Information on Appointed Australian accountant (POP Business can provide this service)
- Other proposed Directors
- Proposed shareholders and shareholding structure
If you have any further questions, please contact us.